Analysis of the Child Protection System in Bulgaria under RFP 2018-9140553
UNICEF office in Bulgaria hereby invites you to submit a Proposal for Analysis of the Child Protection System in Bulgaria under RFP 2018-9140553.
The technical requirements are specified in the attached Request for Proposal.
The Price Proposal shall list all major cost components associated with the services, and the detailed breakdown of such costs. Any activity described in the Technical Proposal but not priced in the Price Proposal, shall be assumed to be included in the prices of other activities or items, as well as in the final total price.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Candidates are requested to submit sealed technical and price proposals to:
UNICEF Bulgaria, 87 Dondukov Blvd., fl. 2, Sofia 1504
RFP “Analysis of the Child Protection System in Bulgaria”
Attn: Ms. Teodora Mladenova
The Price Proposal and the Technical Proposal Envelopes MUST BE COMPLETELY SEPARATE and each of them must be submitted sealed individually and clearly marked on the outside as either “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” or “PRICE PROPOSAL”, as appropriate. Each envelope MUST clearly indicate the name of the Proposer. The outer envelopes shall bear the address of UNICEF and shall include the Proposer’s name and address.
Proposals shall remain valid for 90 days after the date of submission.
Offers should be received by UNICEF by 17.00h on 6 July 2018.
UNICEF shall not consider any Proposal that arrives after the deadline for submission of Proposals. Any Proposal received after the deadline for submission of Proposals shall be declared late, rejected, and returned unopened to the Proposer.
The proposal shall comprise the following documents:
- Proposal submission form;
- Technical Proposal;
- Price Proposal.
The Technical Proposal should include:
- Cover letter
- Project proposal with proposed methodological approach, work plan and time-frame
- Company profile
- Contact details of two referees (former contractors of the organization);
- CVs of key staff.
All requests for formal clarification or queries on this RFP must be submitted in writing to Ms. Teodora Mladenova via email at email@example.com. Please make sure that the e-mail mentions the RFP reference number. Only written inquiries will be entertained.
- RFP (including Terms of Reference and General Terms and Conditions)
- Annex 1 – A Non-exhaustive list of strategic documents, legislation and publications
- Annex 2 – Research sub-questions
- Annex 3 – Research/Study Report – Quality Review Checklist
- Annex 4 – UNICEF procedure for ethical standards in research, evaluation, data collection and analysis
- Annex 5 – Criteria for Ethical Review Checklist
Questions and answers:
Q:Should the proposal be written in English?
A:Yes, the proposal should be submitted in English.
Q:Should the report be written in Bulgarian or English?
A:The report should be written in English.