Request for Proposal for Provision of Telemarketing Services for UNICEF Bulgaria (LRPS-2016-9125366)
Request for Proposals (LRPS-2016-9125366) for Provision of Telemarketing Services for UNICEF Bulgaria
Start date: 01.07.2016
End date: 31.12.2017
As part of Bulgaria CO Fundraising Strategy 2013-2017 to mobilize Bulgarian society (including individual citizens and corporate sector) for the benefit of children, UNICEF Bulgaria is planning to carry out telemarketing (TM) activities to UNICEF house list of donors.
Target audiences: UNICEF house list of individual and corporate donors and supporters.
Specific tasks of the assignment:
- Implement and manage regular monthly/weekly telemarketing activities;
- Implement and manage one-off campaigns upon request by UNICEF Bulgaria;
- Consult on scripts for each TM activity upon request;
- Data collection and entry (personal contact details: names, address, e-mail, other);
- Automated sending of thank you/ welcome e-mail after successful contact and collected data;
- Monitor and report on the implementation of the campaigns.
- Provide quality assurance of the service and monitor individual performance of the operators.
- Provide training of the operators on UNICEF campaigns with the support of UNICEF staff. The contractor is expected to dedicate a core team of TM operators for UNICEF projects.
Please confirm you interest in the Request for Proposals via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Download detailed Terms of Reference. Proposals must be received via mail by latest at 17:00 PM on 30.05.2016.